I love you because I love going to the pool. The pool is really cold and then we are going to the big pool and I can touch the ground. I will touch the ground in the baby pool. And the baby pool is not really cold. I love going to the pool.
"Help! Help!" said the princess at the pool. The princess runs away because she thinks there is a monster in the pool. And the we go under the sea and in the ball. And we get the paller off, paller off, paller off. (Paller off means somebody needs help)
The princess needed help because she saw a monster, you remember. The monster chase her. The monster got her and put her in the cage. The monster didn't know it was a fraggle and a daggle and a beautiful princess. The princess was in the dark all day and she is going to be there a long, long time.
Then a Yawn comed to her. A Yawn is a um, remember that thing where it rolls? It can be whatever color it can be. It helped her because it was a real one that had eyes and stuff. It blowed the monster away with its star flower.
The End