19 July 2011

Starry Night

Vincent van Gogh's Starry Night Painting

gg has this painting on her wall where we eat.

Once upon a time, there was a little Sadie.  Sadie didn't know there was a monster in the sky; a cloud one. The moon talked to her.  Sadie said, "I didn't know you could talk!" "I could talk," says the Moon.  The Moon says, "He's going to a graduation with his nother moons."  And the Moon says, "Hurray! Hurray!" 

There was a Big, Big princess and it was Katie.  "I didn't know you could talk," Moon again.  Katie talked to the Moon again and again and again.  She talked about her nail polish.  Her nail polish was on her nails.  The Moon said, "I like your nail poilish!"  "Really, really much I like your nail polish!" 

"Hush, hush, hush," the Moon said.  He said hush because they had to be quiet because there is a lion sleeping.  Then Katie did be loud and the lion waked up.  The lion eat all of them AND THEN THEY DIED! It eat Katie, Sadie, and the Moon.

The sky changes to sunny.  Sunny is really fun, but the Moon got out from the lion.  The lion and the Moon didn't know there was a lovely little princess that was Mae.  Then the moon caught the lion in its mouth, and the princess got out of his mouth and nobody and Katie's nail polish. 

The End